- Alert – Suspected Peeping Tom on Video
- Alert – Suspected Peeping Tom
- Note – Background Screening of Volunteers in Children’s Sports Programs
- Note – Why I Do Not Attend the Landstown Civic League Meetings
Landstown Virginia Beach, VA 23453 is located between Holland Road, Princess Anne Road and Dam Neck Rd. It is made up of about 1,341 households. The area is considered pretty safe with activities from rural, urban and beach settings easily available within short driving distance. There is an amphitheater and large shopping center nearby as well as areas for fishing, parks and many other activities.
Don’t be alarmed by the alerts. We take care of our community and ensure that residents know what’s going on in Landstown – this makes it difficult for criminals and is a testament to our very low crime rate. Armed with this knowledge, crooks are exposed fairly quickly!
- Public Works – Waste Management (Garbage day)
- Residential Waste Drop Off
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility
- Recycling Drop-Off Sites
- Street Cleaning (Landstown is Zone 4)
- Dominion Outages by Region & Map
- Cox (is horrible) – Check for Service Outages in Your Area
- SeeClickFix Issues in Our Area
- Request Mosquito Spraying – To request free yard spraying services call (757) 385-1470
- Traffic Cameras